HOW TO REPORT A REPAIR FROM 1ST APRIL 2017
To report a repair during office hours, please phone us on 0141 946 2466.
Outside of these hours please phone Mitie on 01236 771016
Outwith office hours emergency; gas central heating breakdown contact City Building 0800 595 595
You may also report a repair by writing to us or emailing us at email@example.com
Office hours Monday, Tuesday - 9am-5pm, Wednesday 9am-1pm, Thursday, Friday 9am-5pm
Ventilation – keep you and your home healthy
Ventilating your home will impact of your health and your home. This is the message from experts in health and buildings.
There are clear links between poor ventilation and ill-health but it is simple to improve the ventilation in your home. The links with ill health include a build-up of chemicals, moulds and viruses indoors. This can lead, in some cases, to long term illnesses including asthma and allergies as well as eye irritation and other symptoms.
Indoor pollution can be found in most buildings and furnishings and to minimise any affect you should:
- Open windows in all parts of your house
- Dry clothes outside or beside an open window
- If you have an extractor van, switch on especially when cooking or using the shower
- Keep bedrooms well ventilated especially at night
- Ensure trickle vents in windows are keep open all the time
For further information, watch the video below: